You are in Instruction Guide Preparation
- Clean before the first use and after each use according to the cleaning instructions. Place the whisk in the jug.
- Fill milk frother up to one of the two "Max" level indicators: Lowest "Max Foam" level indicator (120 ml) is for milk froth preparations. Highest "Max Milk" level indicator (240 ml) is for hot milk preparations
- Put the lid on the Aeroccino. Make sure the connector is dry before you plug the Aeroccino to the base. The 4 buttons are steady on.
- Choose your milk preparation by pressing the dedicated button to start. Button pressed blinks during preparation and become steady on when the preparation is ready.
- Pour the milk preparation in the cup. Use only a non-metal spoon to collect the foam in the jug. For hot and cold milk froth, preparation takes approx. 80 sec. For hot milk, preparation takes approx. 150 sec. Preparation can be stopped at any time by pressing the button or removing the Aeroccino from the base.
- Aeroccino turns off automatically after 9 minutes of non-use. Press any of the 4 buttons to switch ON the Aeroccino
Clean Directly After Every Use
You are in instruction Guide CLEAN DIRECTLY AFTER EVERY USE
- Remove the jug from the base.
- Remove seal from lid.
- Remove the whisk, and the spring from the whisk.
- Hand washing: wash inner jug, seal, lid, whisk and spring with detergent and rinse with warm/hot water. Do not use abrasive material that might damage the surface of the equipment. Don't immerse in water.
- Dishwashing: put all parts except the base in the dishwasher at maximum 70°C / 158°F
- Dry all Aeroccino parts with a fresh and clean towel, cloth or paper and reassemble parts.
Milk Frother does not start.
- Be sure to position the jug correctly on the base and the whisk is attached correctly in the jug. The Aeroccino will start only if the connectors are dried.
Fast red lights blinking on the 4 buttons (Aeroccino error).
- The appliance is too hot: clean the jug under cool water. Be sure the whisk is attached correctly in the jug.
- Not enough milk: fill milk frother up to one of the two "max" level. All the 4 buttons blink rapidly (3 red and 1 blue)
- Clean Milk Frother and check that there is no water on the base.
- If no change, then please call the Nespresso Club.
Quality milk froth not up to standard or milk burnt.
- For optimal milk froth, use cold milk or semi skimmed milk at refrigerated temperature (about 4-6° C). To guarantee hygiene conditions, use heat treated milk (pasteurized), refrigerated & freshly opened only. Milk which has been frozen will not froth. Syrup, sugar, chocolate powder or any other additives should not be added directly in the jug. This may damage the coating during the preparation. Ensure the jug and the whisk are clean. It is highly recommended to not use special enriched milks, powdered reconstituted milks nor flavoured milks.
- Check the corresponding indicator level.
Maximum capacity if preparing hot milk:
- 1 Kilogram
Max Capacity (milk froth)
- 120 ml
- 2 years
Max Capacity (hot milk)
- 240 ml
Dimension (with base)
- H=210mm // D=180mm